Beautiful spring blooming flowers, shrubs, trees, vines and ferns will be available at the Native Plant Sale taking place at Morven Park.
Three nurseries (Hill House Farm, Nature by Design and Watermark Woods) will have a large selection of native plants for sale. To see plant lists or to place advance orders, visit their websites at: www.hillhousenativeplants.com, www.nature-by-design.com and www.watermarkwoods.com.
For the first time at the sale, we'll have four landscape designers who design with natives: Gone Native Landscapes; Lush Life; Magee design and River's Edge Landscapes.
These products and services will also be available:
- Tool sharpening by Sharpen This
- Unique yard art from Sunny Lane Forge
- Bluebird nestboxes, bee houses and green roof birdhouses
- TLC fertilizer (and deer deterrent)
- Expert advice on growing native plants and attracting birds, butterflies, and amphibians to your garden.
- Lunch: from 11am to 2pm the Good Grubbin' food truck will be serving great food.Location: Morven Park, 17195 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg
For Further Information: www.loudounwildlife.org